To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4 hours in a 6-quart crockpot or 8 hours in a 4-quart crockpot.
*Freeze green beans separately and add last 30 minutes of cooking if you prefer al dente vegetables.