- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1/8teaspoon saltone pinch
- 1 teaspoon lemon zestno need to measure; use what comes off of one piece of fruit
- 1teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your quart-sized plastic freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*Nutritional calculations assume only 1/3 of marinade ingredients are absorbed by the meat.
my family loves this one!!