To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag. (If you are going to cook in an Instant Pot, do not add vegetable broth to the freezer bag. Wait to add it until the day of cooking.)
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook for 4-6 hours on “low” setting.
To Cook in Instant Pot
- Add frozen meal to Instant Pot and saute 5 minutes to release some liquid.
- Flip over and add 32oz (4 cups) vegetable broth.
- Pressure cook 25 minutes.
- Natural release.