To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date. (Three months from when you prepped the meal.)
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag and shake it up so everything is evenly coated.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for up to three months.
To Cook in Oven:
- Defrost freezer bag overnight. Mix the bag around so the oil and spices fully coat the contents of the bag.
- Preheat the oven to 400° and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add contents from the freezer bag and spread chicken in a single layer on each sheet pan, being sure that the chicken is not crowded.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
To Cook on Grill
- Defrost overnight.
- Preheat grill to 400°.
- Oil the grill lightly.
- Cook the chicken for about 8-10 minutes on each side or until fully cooked and golden brown (the exact time will depend on the thickness of the breasts and will change if you use chicken thighs instead).
*Note: Chicken thighs can also be substituted for chicken breasts.