To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients except chicken broth and BBQ sauce to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Instant Pot
- Add to Instant Pot with 1/4 cup chicken broth.
- Pressure cook 25 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Shred chicken and mix with liquid in instant pot.
- Serve topped with BBQ sauce.
Nutritional info available soon.