To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your quart-sized plastic freezer bags with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*Nutritional calculations assume only 1/3 of marinade ingredients are absorbed by the meat.
Hey Kelly, there are a lot of recipes with thyme, which I don’t care for the taste of. Is there a spice I could replace it with or just leave it out?
I would probably replace with basil, oregano, or a combination of both.
How co I print the labels for the zip lock bags?
Does this have instant pot instructions?
Unfortunately, this would not be ideal for the instant pot because it doesn’t have much liquid. It’s meant to be grilled.
What do you use as a sauce for the pasta?
I was wondering the same thing
Can you air fry the chicken?
I can’t find the link for the bags and stands
What do you use as sauce for the pasta?
I just did my first 13 freezer meal of the demo class offered – so excited and my middle son helped chopping veggies!😁. How do I choose 4 recipes, triple them – to show in my shopping list? I click on the little shopping cart but nothing happens- and nothing shows up on my big shopping cart at the top.
Thanks for you help!
How do i print the labels for the bags?