- 1lb frozen meatballs
- 1 yellow oniondiced (one cup)
- 1/2pound carrotspeeled and thinly sliced (about 4 carrots)
- 1head escarolethinly sliced
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1teaspoon garlic salt
- 1teaspoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 8teaspoons chicken bullion granules
- 8cups water (not needed until day of cooking)
- 1/2cup dry uncooked pasta (not needed until day of cooking)I use acini de pepe, ditallini, or small shells
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients except water and pasta to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot and add water.
- Cook on "low" setting for 6-8 hours or until carrots are soft.
- Add pasta and cook for an additional 30 minutes.