- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1/8teaspoon saltone pinch
- 1teaspoon pepper
- 1teaspoon lemon zestno need to measure; use what comes off of one piece of fruit
- 1teaspoon onion powder
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your quart-sized plastic freezer bags with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*Nutritional calculations assume only 1/3 of marinade ingredients are absorbed by the meat.
I just watched the video in the “6 Easy & Healthy Freezer Meals for Busy Weeknights” and it shows you adding Juice, not zest? Is this correct?”
there is this recipe, and Lemon Pepper Chicken” this is the “marinated” it looks like the same ingredients, just different quantity.