- 1lb frozen meatballsmini meatballs work great for this recipe
- 1cup frozen peas
- 1cup frozen corn
- 8oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1/2pound carrotspeeled and diced (about 4 carrots)
- 1 yellow oniondiced
- 2teaspoons thyme
- 1teaspoon rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 32oz low sodium beef broth (not needed until day of cooking)4 cups
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients except broth to your freezer bag. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot and add broth.
- Cook on "low" setting for 4 hours in a 6-quart crockpot or 8 hours in a 4-quart crockpot.
- Remove bay leaf and stir.