To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients except chicken to your gallon-sized freezer bag.
- Add chicken to your quart-sized freezer bag. (I freeze my chicken separately because it turns a weird texture when it’s frozen with pineapple.)
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Add contents of both freezer bags to crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.