- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1/8teaspoon saltone pinch
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon paprika
- 1teaspoon cumin
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your quart-sized plastic freezer bags with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*Nutritional calculations assume only 1/3 of marinade ingredients are absorbed by the meat.
I can’t find where I print labels.
I can’t find print labels
I cant find the labels either.
This is the most frustrating thing. I have all these recipes and cannot find or print labels that we are repeatedly told are easy to print. Hmmmm
I guess the ebooks are the only recipes that have formatted labels. I kept looking for them too, but I just read this in the getting started section. Bummer! Maybe they can generate a template that we can use for creating labels for the ones that don’t already have one?