Spicy Garlic Lime Marinated Chicken
Serve with rice and grilled peppers and onions (we like to cut ours into 1” squares, coat with a bit of oil, salt, and pepper, and grill).
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your quart-sized plastic freezer bags with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or in a pan of water.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
*Nutritional calculations assume only 1/3 of marinade ingredients are absorbed by the meat.