- 10oz baby spinach
- 1can (15oz per can) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon cumin
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 4oz Colby and Monterey jack cheese blend (not needed until day of cooking)shredded (about one cup)
- 10 6” round flour tortillas (not needed until day of cooking)
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag except cheese and tortillas.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Add contents of freezer bag to your crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
- Stir in 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Remove mixture from crockpot and use to fill tortillas.
- Place back in crockpot, seam side down.
- Cover with remaining cheese and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.