To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date. (Three months from when you prepped the meal.)
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for up to three months.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
- Slice or shred chicken and serve.
To Cook in Oven
- Defrost the bag at least overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F. Empty the contents of the bag onto a parchment-lined sheet pan (for easy clean up) and roast in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and the carrots are crisp-tender and browned in spots, about 25 minutes.
- Slice chicken and serve.