To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag except cream.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Add contents of freezer bag to your crockpot.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
- Add heavy whipping cream and stir to combine.
- Puree to desired consistency with immersion blender or regular countertop blender.