- 1lb sweet potatopeeled and chopped (2 medium sweet potatoes)
- 1/4lb carrotspeeled and chopped (2 carrots)
- 1cup frozen peas
- 8oz frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 yellow oniondiced (one cup)
- 1 jalapeno pepperseeded and diced
- 1inch fresh ginger rootpeeled and grated
- 6cloves garlicminced
- 1can (15oz per can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1tablespoon garam masala
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
To Freeze and Cook
- Later Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot.
- Cook on "low" setting for 6-8 hours.