- 1cup dry quinoauncooked
- 8oz water1 cup
- 1 can (15oz per can) black beansdrained and rinsed
- 1can (15oz per can) light kidney beansdrained and rinsed
- 1jar (15oz per jar) salsa
- 1cup frozen corn
- 1tablespoon chili powder
- 1tablespoon parsley
- 2teaspoons garlic powder
- 2teaspoons onion powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 3/4teaspoon pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dill
- 1/2teaspoon cumin
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2teaspoon paprika
- 1/2teaspoon oregano
- 32oz vegetable broth (not needed until day of cooking)4 cups
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients except broth to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Pour contents of freezer bag into your crockpot and add broth.
- Cook on "low" setting for 4-6 hours.