To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients except water to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Add water and cook for 4 hours on “low” setting. (Note: I make this recipe overnight in my programmable crockpot and set it to switch to the “warm” setting when it is done cooking.)
To Cook in Instant Pot
- Add frozen meal to Instant Pot with 48oz water (6 cups).
- Pressure cook 10 minutes.
- Natural release.