- 2lb boneless skinless chicken breastsOR 2 portobella mushrooms, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 red onionsliced in ¼ inch strips
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime for juiceabout 2 tablespoons
- 1 orange (for juice)about 1/4 cup
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 3/4teaspoons garlic powder
- 3/4teaspoons cumin
- 1/2teaspoon oregano
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4teaspoon paprika
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date.
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook on “low” setting for 3-4 hours.
To Cook in Oven (for a crispier texture)
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and pour contents of freezer bag onto the sheet pan, being sure to spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Once slightly crispy on the edges, but still juicy, remove from the oven.
Nutrition information includes chicken.