- 2can (15oz per can) chickpeasdrained and rinsed
- 1cup frozen peas
- 2can (15oz per can) tomato sauce
- 1can (13.5oz per can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2teaspoons honey
- 1tablespoon curry powder
- 1tablespoon garam masala
- 1teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4teaspoon salt
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook for 4-6 hours on “low” setting.
To Cook in Instant Pot
- Add frozen meal to Instant Pot and saute for 5 minutes to release some liquid.
- Flip over.
- Add one cup water.
- Pressure cook 25 minutes.
- Natural release.