To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by” date (3 months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook for 6-8 hours on “low” setting.
- Shred beef.
To Cook in Instant Pot
- Add frozen meal to Instant Pot and saute for 5 minutes to release some liquid.
- Flip over.
- Add 1/3 cup water.
- Pressure cook 60 minutes.
- Natural release.
- Shred beef and mix with 1/4 cup sauce from Instant Pot.