- 1 2-lb boneless sirloin tip steakfat trimmed and sliced into ¼ inch thick strips
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon fresh ginger rootminced
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 orange (for juice)plus zest from ½ orange
- 1/4cup honey
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 16oz sugar snap peas (not needed until day of cooking)
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and “use-by date” (which should be three months from when you prepped the meal).
- Add all ingredients except snap peas to your freezer bag.
- Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for up to three months.
To Cook in Crockpot
- Cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
- Add sugar snap peas during last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Break apart beef and stir.
To Cook In Instant Pot
- Add frozen meal to Instant Pot and pressure cook on high with the valve sealed for 25 minutes.
- Break apart meat.
- Add snap peas.
- Pressure cook 1 minute (make sure pressure valve is sealed). Quick release.
To Cook on Stovetop
- Thaw freezer bag overnight in refrigerator or in water in the morning.
- Add contents of freezer bag to a large skillet, sauté pan, or pot with snap peas.
- Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is cooked through.